DESCRIPTION OF THE SIMUCUBE TAHKO GT-21 WIRELESS STEERING WHEEL
Simucube Tahko Round-23 Wireless Wheel is the newest official steering wheel in the Simucube ecosystem. Tahko Round-23 offers features for racers of all levels, for all genres of sim racing, and is an excellent standard GT-wheel for beginners and professional racers. Tahko ensures ultimate racing experiences for years to come, and for the maximum durability, gloves are recommended while racing.
Tahko Round 23 introduces the new Simucube Button feature enabling force feedback parameter adjustment straight from the wheel, while racing. Tahko Round 23 is perfectly compatible with Simucube 2 wheel bases and shares the same high-end industrial grade robustness and functional design standard to Simucube’s quality. Tahko is made of precision milled aluminum and has a long battery life lasting over five years.
Simucube Wheelside Quick Release is always included with the wheel. No flex, no compromises, only Simucube quality. Thoroughly immersive paddle shifters were chosen for all-around racing needs.
Tahko means grindstone in Finnish: robust, functional, and historical foundation for something new. The placing of the buttons was designed and tested by professional drivers and engineers and the wheel has just the right mass for optimal force feedback feel.
THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF FEATURES
Features of the wheel are based on the request, conditions, and feedback from racers venturing into the world of high-end sim racing.
• Two digital and adjustable magnetic paddles
• 7–way switch (4 directions, rotary encoder, middle button)
• Ten high-quality industrial-grade buttons
• Rotary encoder
• Wireless technology utilizing Simucube Wireless Wheel System
• 320 mm. lightweight CNC-Finished steel round wheel with durable Suede fabric finish
• Weight 2.1 kg
Perfect compatibility with Simucube 2 wheel bases, and industrial-grade robustness with functional design. No flex, no compromises, only Simucube quality.
• Simucube Wheelside Quick Release Included in all official Simucube Wheels
• Precision milled aluminum
• Easy to swap battery that lasts for at least five years of active use
The Simucube button is a new way for racers to change the most common force feedback parameters straight from the wheel while racing.
• Parameter adjustment can be done while racing
• Simucube button is a unifying feature in all coming Simucube steering wheels, as well as in Simucube Wireless Wheel 2 modules
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
• Simucube Tahko Round 23 Steering Wheel
• Official Quick Start Guide
• Sticker set for the wheel
• Simucube Wheelside SQR
• Weight with packaging: 4 kg
Standard warranty: 24 months.